Puppies Week 9, McGee and her sisters

malmo

Here to learn
For our final weekly installment of litter pics (after Week 10, expect to see the McGee and Milo show!), I present McGee and her sisters.

(Previous weeks are found here: Week 6, Week 7, Week 8)

Check out this smiling mug. This is Puppy 1, looking super chihuahua-y. I sometimes can't believe Puppy 1 and McGee (Puppy 2) come from the same litter. They look so different!

I love this photo of Puppy 2 chasing Puppy 1. She is levitating!

Puppies getting love from their rescuer. This is their last week living with her and they are very bonded!

Using the toy as a pillow. Major "awwww" factor.

MORE FOLLOWS​

malmo

Here to learn
Last edited:

malmo

Here to learn
I have a whole series of photos of McGee laying claim to this box that I'll post elsewhere, but this is Puppy 1 after she momentarily booted McGee out and tried to take possession. What a squatter. Momma dog and Puppy 3 in the background.

McGee comes home to live with me permanently on Thursday night. I'm so excited I can hardly see straight, let alone concentrate on anything else. I have sooooo much to do before our trip -- but who can care? PUPPIES! PUPPIES! PUPPIES!

malmo

Here to learn
Yeah, Puppy 1 is definitely The Chihuahua of the bunch. I keep wondering -- surely McGee is just as Chihuahua as her sisters are, even if she looks more like a "Chi Mix." But I mean, they came out at the same time...?

malmo

Here to learn
AUGH. Puppy 3 (Lola) is already in her new home -- at my bf's mom's house. Every time I call over there, I hear them playing in the background. It's not faaaaaiiiiir. I have one more day to wait and SO MUCH paperwork to do before I can pick her up. Yet, they get to sit and play with their puppy all day long. How can I do paperwork? I wanna play with the puppies!

This is torture.

Members online

No members online now.