Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Top Dog

The Shibas didn't pick up an emotions what so ever, none of the 4 we had any how. Our male was somewhat more inclined to pay attention to us, as long as he was leashed, off leash not a chance. They were difficult dogs to live with because they don't cuddle, and they don't care how bad of a day you had.

Diesel is easily our most sensitive dog, if he even thinks he messed up he is shattered. Gage one can guilt if he did something wrong, and if you're upset he wants to shove his head up your butt. Sweet little Bristol is oblivious to feeling hahaha.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Little dog, big voice

Cali is very, very sensitive.

If someone is yelling at someone else, she immediately runs over and begins to wail and bark. If my sister and her boyfriend are having a tickle war, she gets wound up and will bark.

However, when it comes to training, she doesn't seem to notice. But then again, working on her training tends to calm me down so I haven't actually been too upset while working with her.

There have been times when I've accidentally hit her in the face with a kong ball during a game of fetch, and it often takes her a bit to fully shake it off and want to play with that specific ball again. She typically just gives me a bewildered look and run over to forgive me.

Moses isn't really sensitive to anything... maybe it's because he is deaf, but he can be yelled at all day and he couldn't care any less. He has no sense of guilt either... Cali definitely expresses a sense of guilty whereas Moses is pretty casual if he's done something wrong.

The two and a half year old papillon. Crazy. Social butterfly. Clever.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:36 AM
Top Dog

The Shibas didn't pick up an emotions what so ever, none of the 4 we had any how. Our male was somewhat more inclined to pay attention to us, as long as he was leashed, off leash not a chance. They were difficult dogs to live with because they don't cuddle, and they don't care how bad of a day you had.

Diesel is easily our most sensitive dog, if he even thinks he messed up he is shattered. Gage one can guilt if he did something wrong, and if you're upset he wants to shove his head up your butt. Sweet little Bristol is oblivious to feeling hahaha.