Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 05-23-2010, 01:19 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Wow! They've grown up so much!
Bentley is looking wonderful. <3 He was one of my favorites.
Thank you so much for the peektures!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:50 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Um, Hello? You can't just come in here and drop off one photo! WE NEEDZ MOAR!!!

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 05-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppydog View Post
Um, Hello? You can't just come in here and drop off one photo! WE NEEDZ MOAR!!!
^^^
This X1000
Old 05-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Lab Love

Ahh! Bentley is soooo precious.

I need a beezer.

Duke - 3yr old Labrador Retriever
Old 07-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Top Dog

I'm a little late, but HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!

I'm so jealous. I would love to have a dog that I could lure course with...

MOAR PICTURES PLEASE!
Old 06-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Puppy Dog

Hey everyone! Here I am, 3 years later! Lol! I was feeling nostalgic and had to go back over this thread so I thought I'd give an update!

Sadly I had to return Bentley to his breeder back in 2010 due to divorce and entering nursing school as well as working full time and taking care of my now 9 year old daughter so I just didn't have the time or money to give Bentley what he deserved. However he has been living a wonderful life with his family for the past 3 years and we are facebook friends so I've been able to keep up with him. Check out this gorgeous pic of him and his brother (Pharaoh hound) and sister (Chihuahua):

As far as his littermates goes, this has been a VERY accomplished litter with most of them being champions in the show ring as well as the field (lure coursing). Check them out here: http://www.kamaribizans.com/2009-talk-litter.html Sadly, Duke (aka puppy #1) passed away in May of last year. I'm not exactly sure of what from.

On a happy note, I am very excited to report that I will be re-entering the beezer world in Spring of next year! So be on the lookout for a new Ibizan Hound Puppy Watch thread! Lol!
Old 06-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Lab Love

I'm sorry about the circumstances that made you unable to care for Bentley - he was an adorable pup and grew up to be a very handsome dog. I'm really excited for you for your new Beezer.

I don't know what it is about Ibizans. They're the odd one out in my favourite breeds, but they're just so captivating. They're awesome dogs, every one I've met I've loved. Bentley's sister Rumor is especially pretty! Beezers are the only dogs I like in predominately white. Otherwise I'm not a fan of mostly white dogs.

Duke - 3yr old Labrador Retriever
Old 06-14-2013, 11:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkofHeart View Post
Hey everyone! Here I am, 3 years later! Lol! I was feeling nostalgic and had to go back over this thread so I thought I'd give an update!

Sadly I had to return Bentley to his breeder back in 2010 due to divorce and entering nursing school as well as working full time and taking care of my now 9 year old daughter so I just didn't have the time or money to give Bentley what he deserved. However he has been living a wonderful life with his family for the past 3 years and we are facebook friends so I've been able to keep up with him. Check out this gorgeous pic of him and his brother (Pharaoh hound) and sister (Chihuahua):

As far as his littermates goes, this has been a VERY accomplished litter with most of them being champions in the show ring as well as the field (lure coursing). Check them out here: http://www.kamaribizans.com/2009-talk-litter.html Sadly, Duke (aka puppy #1) passed away in May of last year. I'm not exactly sure of what from.

On a happy note, I am very excited to report that I will be re-entering the beezer world in Spring of next year! So be on the lookout for a new Ibizan Hound Puppy Watch thread! Lol!
He is gorgeous <3 A brother to the beautiful miss Ella
Old 06-15-2013, 10:26 PM
Active Pup

I know a lot of his litter personally (and have spent a good bit of time with several of them), and their breeder is a friend of mine. They are all wonderful dogs.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I'm aways up for beezer pics!!!! I want another one SO bad!