Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Top Dog

I think I need to sadly admit I am never going to use the Paco collar I got, so it is for sale. It's been worn probably a half-dozen times. It is "The Jojo" (http://pacocollars.com/products/the-new-jojo/), black leather, with turquoise spots. 1" wide, holes are 15" - 19". You can see a bit of a line by the holes where it was buckled but other than that and the thing I'll mention below, it is nearly new.

The end of the collar *has been trimmed*. It is on the big side for Meg, so I took it to my leather guy and had him trim and re-dye the end. The Paco stamp is no longer there. You can see the end as it is now here:

The collar was $75 new; I'd ship it out for $55 total, PayPal strongly preferred. It's a beautiful collar, but bigger and heavier than I like on Meg. If you need to see anything specific in pictures, just let me know.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I guess I may as well see if anybody wants this...

I have a Sure-Fit harness in Medium, 22-30". The one I have is in Dusty Rose.. basically, light pink (Picture from their site)

It was worn twice for basic walks, and (will be) washed in warm water once. It fit really well, and I really enjoyed it. However, I just no longer have a use for it.

I paid $20+ shipping for it, it would be awesome to get $17 shipped for it.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 06-06-2013, 11:30 PM
treehugging clicker freak

All of you need to shrink your dogs. kthx

... oh, except for Jackson! He needs to grow just a smidge

Actually, on second thought, my bank account is happy LOL

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 06-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Top Dog

Tucker is too little for the harness, Booo

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 06-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Top Dog

Oh, I have a Surefit harness too if anyone is interested.
Size XS. Girth 15-21". Color; Black.

$10 shipped.

Brit & Jackson

Old 06-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxy24 View Post
Tucker is too little for the harness, Booo
No worries!

Brit & Jackson

Old 06-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Top Dog

I have a Goughnuts toy, the green original, for sale. Obviously, this isn't my picture but that's what it looks like. My dogs won't mess with it. It's in like new condition. It has small teeth marks but there's been no chewing. I just tried to get them to play with it and they won't.

I'm looking to get $15 + $6 shipping. A total of $21. That's cheaper than anywhere I've found online.

If you don't know about this toy: http://www.goughnuts.com/

Old 06-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Top Dog

The above is sold.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Selling quite a few things... don't have prices for all of it though so unless specified everything is a "make me an offer + shipping" deal.

First up... 3 leashes... pink nylon (it's that nylon that is slightly puffed up) from either petsmart or petco. It's one of Cricket's leashes that I've had since she was a puppy. 1" wide and I think 6 feet?

The brown leash in the middle is brown fake soft leather on the outside and orange nylon or whatever on the inside. It's a thin leash 1/2" wide and 6 feet.

Green cycle dog leash made out of recycled bicycle tires. I actually really like this leash, but never really use it unless it's pouring rain outside. It has a bottle opener on it too. 1" wide and 6 feet. Paid $27 for it... Would prefer $20 plus shipping.

Size 3 Baskerville Muzzle. Hardly used and in great condition. Didn't use it much because it fit Bamm a little weird and pushed on his nose a little. Sucks because it's actually a pretty nice muzzle. Paid $20 for it brand new.... $15 plus shipping or best offer.

3 Easy Walk Harnesses. The black/gray one and the purple/black one are both size Medium. The red one is M/L. The red one and the purple one are in perfect shape. The black one has a tiny bit of fuzz where it's a tiny bit frayed because it got caught on some velcro. You can see the fuzzy part in the photo on the black part/top right.

Purple Gentle Leader (size Medium) and black coupler. Both are in amazing shape and hardly used. The coupler is 1" wide

And now for the collars... I may have more than this if I can convince myself to part with some others.

Curious George collar. Love this collar and a friend made it for Joey as a gift so I'm really sad to part with it. I sized it all the way down and it's a bit loose on him so he only ever wears it as a tag collar. 1" wide and goes from about 16" or so to about 25".

The leather one with the silver studs is a petsmart or petco collar. It's 1/2" wide and 13" at the middle hole.

The pink and black survival strap one is just a little walmart one. Holes are at 13", 14" and 15". A little too big on Cricket and I have to be careful about what she wears on her sensitive neck.

The dark green and dark blue martingales are premier martingales and size small

The chain martingale is from Persnickety Pup Collars. I LOVEEEE this one and really sad to sell it. I bought it because the colors look amazing on Joey, but unfortunately it's a little big on him. Fits Bamm, but doesn't really look as great on him. Would probably fit a 15 or 16" neck up to maybe 20" or so... I'm not super great at measuring martingales sorry. Only been worn maybe twice. Paid $30 for it... willing to let it go for $25 plus shipping. Really is a NICE collar!

Some more additional photos of the chain martingale

Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Baskerville muzzle is sold

Purple gentle leader is sold
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle

Last edited by skittledoo; 07-13-2013 at 10:36 PM.