Chaz puppies of 2013

momto8

Well no puppy from my breeder's girl this year :( But that doesn't necessarily mean no puppy for us this year..only time will tell :)

GipsyQueen

Breeder posted last night that puppies were *hopefully* concived last week. :D We don't know until Feb. 26th though.

This is what is in store for chaz. :cool:

(not a puppy from the breeder - none the less just as cute)

Last edited:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Breeder posted last night that puppies were *hopefully* concived last week. :D We don't know until Feb. 26th though.

This is what is in store for chaz. :cool:

(not a puppy from the breeder - none the less just as cute)
Omg yay!!! :banana:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just spoke with Mike.

He said it was okay with him if I got Future Puppy this summer.

:eek:

Now I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been in the "maybe" and "planning" stage for so long, the fact that in four months I could have a puppy seems...so surreal!

GAAAAAAHH!

Now I have to be, like, 110% sure on my breeder. And breed. And ZOMG.

In a few months, I'm going to have one of these:

Or one of these!:

ZOMG!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Still have to finalize things with the breeder, and the breeding still has to happen, and pups still have to be born, and their still has to be a male that would be suitable for me, (and I have to come up with the purchase price money...) but...

If everything goes off without a hitch, this will be the sire and dam of Future-Puppy.

Dam, Ch. Caladonia's Annie Oakley

and

Sire, BISS Ch. Chesabar's True Grit

:banana:

Gosh. I haven't had a puppy in SIX YEARS. o_O Very excited that this puppy will most likely be the dog my future children will grow up with.

FG167

Still have to finalize things with the breeder, and the breeding still has to happen, and pups still have to be born, and their still has to be a male that would be suitable for me, (and I have to come up with the purchase price money...) but...

If everything goes off without a hitch, this will be the sire and dam of Future-Puppy.

and

Gosh. I haven't had a puppy in SIX YEARS. o_O Very excited that this puppy will most likely be the dog my future children will grow up with.
OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Yay!

Toller_08

and

Super exciting!! I really, really like Chessies. Don't know what it is about them, but I've spent time with a good handful and loved each of them.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR

and

So excited for you!
Chessies are beautiful dogs.
When daddy and I lived in the middle of no man's land, our neighbour had a huge, gorgeous, awesome male chessie. His name was Ranger. That dog was so smart, protective, lovable, and just awesome. I dog sat him a few times when his owners went on vacation. Not gonna lie, if he didn't live across the road I would of dognapped him lol.

Members online

No members online now.