Blue Toy Poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

poeluvr

gaddylovesdogs said:
Babyblue was probably just getting frustrated because Lea kept asking the same question.
why does all this have to be my fault..(dooesnt anyone see how she was stirring the pot...or i guess it was just my imagination) i was curois to see if animal dye was toxic i have never known a dog with it. i was asking a different question if i do recall. i did not ask it twice, and i found this whole dye process interesting and new.
o well it is no big deal i just dont like when people like to say things submisively to erk me, because of previous engaggments...now i wrecked this thread ....great.. :rolleyes:

LEA said:
why does all this have to be my fault..(dooesnt anyone see how she was stirring the pot...or i guess it was just my imagination) i was curois to see if animal dye was toxic i have never known a dog with it. i was asking a different question if i do recall. i did not ask it twice, and i found this whole dye process interesting and new.
o well it is no big deal i just dont like when people like to say things submisively to erk me, because of previous engaggments...now i wrecked this thread ....great.. :rolleyes:
I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm just saying Babyblue might've just been frusterated.
Animal dye is made specifically for animals - it wouldn't be called "animal dye" if it were extremely toxic, 'cause filling them with crap isn't the goal. Same goes for humans.

poeluvr

k well..i understand now...i didnt knowthere was animal dye before this. and when i asked if its dyed and they said yea i thought to myself "dye cant be good" i didnt know there was dog dye...sry

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Babyblue5290 said:
well that's wonderful.
This last post isn't mine to tell yall!

Sorry for the confusion, I'm still going through and looking for anything that's not mine.

Lea If you go to the Fireworks thread and maybe go two or three pages back from the end you'll see another post that oh so definetly isn't mine!
Also "freaking out" thread if you read that you'll understand.
Sorry for the confusion. :(

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
ON page 129 of the Fireworks thread is this:
Babyblue5290 said:
tanks bigdogg! How nice of u to help! :)
And Nedim o f coursee u too!! "D
That was written around the same time and it was not by me. There is also another one that I just now found and realized, I was not on at that time, I got off earlyer and was not on until today....well yesterday late. But I have since changed my password and everything so this will not happen again.
I'm very sorry about this.
I am thinking of pming an administrator to get the threads that where not by me (I count three as of now) to be deleted, but don't want you to think it's just because you got mad at that (which I understand about).

M

Manchesters

How You Can Tell For Sure

In the first place, there are no BLUE Poodles. They are called SILVER, and are a kind of gun metal gray. The dead giveaway is that the silver Poodles have a Slate GRAY NOSE!!!

The dog in the pictures is actually an apricot....as can be told from that ugly pink nose. Also called "flesh colored". Yuck. In my opinion someone should take the owner and dip him in TAR and FEATHERS!!!!!!! Dogs know when they are being laughed at.

Sheba

I W A L R
Thats rude.....I think the blue poodle is dyed and has a cute pink nose!Just as everone else says about you, you can certainly let up on the rudeness!

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Manchesters said:
In the first place, there are no BLUE Poodles. They are called SILVER, and are a kind of gun metal gray. The dead giveaway is that the silver Poodles have a Slate GRAY NOSE!!!

The dog in the pictures is actually an apricot....as can be told from that ugly pink nose. Also called "flesh colored". Yuck. In my opinion someone should take the owner and dip him in TAR and FEATHERS!!!!!!! Dogs know when they are being laughed at.
So that means it's dyed. No need to be rude :)

poeluvr

Manchesters said:
The dog in the pictures is actually an apricot....as can be told from that ugly pink nose. Also called "flesh colored". Yuck..
i thought u liked dogs, why would u say ewww toanothers dog, someone could say manchesters are ugly,and u mightnot care what theyde have to say, but YOU WOULD think it is uncalled for, and mean tosay to someone who loves manchesters, i thought you were getting mad at the owner so why would u put down the dog?

M

Manchesters

Lea

LEA said:
i thought u liked dogs, why would u say ewww toanothers dog, someone could say manchesters are ugly,and u mightnot care what theyde have to say, but YOU WOULD think it is uncalled for, and mean tosay to someone who loves manchesters, i thought you were getting mad at the owner so why would u put down the dog?
If you give yourself a few more years, and do more reading than posting, you might get more out of what you read.

Go back to my post---my comment of YUCK was directed toward FLESH COLORED NOSES.......ALSO KNOWN AS DUDLEY NOSES. They go along with pink eye rims an super sensitive skin.

And as far as Manchesters there are lots of people who don't like them. The world is full of such MORONS (hopefully the others will get the subtlety of humor there). My best friend refers to all my chosen breeds as "NECKED EAGLE BEAKS". She has Chows, lol.

Anyway, life must be rough for people who don't take time to grasp what they are reading!

Now, back to the bird feeders (read other posts at training/jumping.

M

Manchesters

Sheba

Sheba said:
Thats rude.....I think the blue poodle is dyed and has a cute pink nose!Just as everone else says about you, you can certainly let up on the rudeness!
Judging from your signature, you are a youth. But since you are from my native New York I will respond. Although this may be the last time I bother defending what I say to those who have no clue what the heck I was talking about.

I said PINK NOSES are ugly. I was not referring to that dog specifically. Flesh colored noses and lips and eye rims are ugly. That is my opinion, and the opinion of gazillions of other dog people. Certain breeds require the flesh colored nose (Ibizan Hounds, for one). And they have yellow eyes too!!!!!!! Oh horrors.

It would be nice if you would just mind your manners and not presume to tell others how to talk. That is just plain IGNORANT. But hopefully you are young and there is time for you to grow up.

Where in New York do you live?

Richie12345

You gotta admit Manchesters, that is pretty rude to just say something like that. And you are right about that it is your opinion... but there is something called "Keep your opinion to yourself" ;). Now, if you wish to argue in a debate, please go right along, but to say something like what you said is... well.... rude. What if someone likes the pink fleshy color? You are just making them angry. We all can learn a lot if we try to be polite :)

My grammer isn't the best, but I think you understand what I am trying to say

M

Manchesters

Richie, Young Sir.......

Richie1234 said:
You gotta admit Manchesters, that is pretty rude to just say something like that. And you are right about that it is your opinion... but there is something called "Keep your opinion to yourself" ;). Now, if you wish to argue in a debate, please go right along, but to say something like what you said is... well.... rude. What if someone likes the pink fleshy color? You are just making them angry. We all can learn a lot if we try to be polite :)

My grammer isn't the best, but I think you understand what I am trying to say
What I have to admit is that you seem to have not too much respect for your elders. And that you have no clue what I am talking about as pertains to pink noses. I am (or was for about 20 years--how old are you???) a dog exhibitor. In the majority of breeds pink noses are a fault. Do you know what that means? TO MY EYE they are UGLY. And to a large number of DOG PEOPLE (which you are not) they are ugly. In fact the apricot Poodle was a disqualified dog at first. Because the breeders did not want ugly dogs like that in the gene pool. Same with blue and fawn Dobermans. But eventually they were accepted for showing.

I am being polite by answering your post, because I know you have a good heart. But you are starting to run with the pack now, I have no respect for that. You are in no position to judge me. How about asking a civil question like---Just WHY do you say they are ugly Manchesters? In 10 years you may have progressed to that point!

Richie12345

"In my opinion someone should take the owner and dip him in TAR and FEATHERS!!!!!!!" Oh yeah, pretty polite. You've crossed the line, man... you really have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.