turn picture into poster

hey, i havent posted for a very long time now. i was at my cousin's house for the summer with roxy. well i want to find a place on the internet where i can turn a picture into a poster. ive found a few places but they were soo expensive. can someone help my find a place where they would do that, for cheap maybe.

today is my b-day btw. very sad

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hey crazy dog..send me your pic..as an attachment..save it in tiff if you can, if not save it in jpeg..i will take it to adobe photoshop and see if i can make you a birthday present..then i will send it back..ifn you dont want to thats ok..if you do my e-mail is [email protected] and if you put it on a disc u should be able to take it to someplace like kinko's and have it done for a more reasonable price...sorry your birthday is sad.. i hope your new year year ends up being the opposite!

yeah i dont have the picture right now because im waiting for my cousin to take it and send it over. but i want to make it into a poster. if you do whatever you do on photoshop, how do i print it out as a poster? im just asking because i don't know anything about the program. thanks alot for that though

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
if you want it poster size then you will have to save it to a disc and either send it somewhere or take it to kinkos or a similar print shop. mnay places like walgreens has a photolab that advertises poster size prints for around 20 dollars i believe, that would be a more permanent ink that wouldn't fade like your printer ink does..better paper too.The photo shop should be able to do it from your pic or your negative..they have a machine there that will scan you pic and allow you to crop or enlarge as u wish..if i am looking for a superior quality print then i would go to custom color but that is getting into big bucks.

yeah i saw that last year but i want a professionally made poster. its a picture of all the dogs my cousin has in CT. including Roxy (and butch, the pomeranian), the lead dogs. i wanted a huge 4' x 5' canvas poster, but $200! oh well but thanks for the suggestions.

thanks barb. yeah my bdays are always crappy

You can check with printers in the area or even signshops. Alot of them have this thing that prints out posters.

Members online

No members online now.