Fireworks show (pictures)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
nothing really, just the same old same
Talking to you, reading the forums, and that's it. I haven't done much today cause I think I caught a bug or something.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
a little one, but not anything to get all worried about....it's 99.7. Other than that I feel sick and a bit dizzy at times, but that's about it. It's probably just a cold or stomach virus or something.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yeah that's a big possibility. Working surprisingly takes a lot out of me and not sleeping to good like I do it takes more.
One time I got up and I guess I got up too fast cause I got real dizzy and everything started getting really dark, but I sat down and it went away. That was a little freaky..lol

What are you up to?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
fun fun fun :)

I've been soo hooked on poppers! Renee told me what they do and they do something to your body that makes you want them or something like that (I can't remember sorry), but I've been soo craving them lately! LOL But we don't have any Jalepeno's so I can't make them :( *sigh*

What's your favorite food/snack?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'll explain poppers if you explain "combo snacks" LOL

Jalapeno poppers are Jalapeno's cut into half length wise, filled with cream cheese or sour cream or something, and you put bread crumbs (or you can deep fry them) on the outside and cook them. There is a little more than just that to it but that's the basic of it. They turn out really really good!

This is what they look like when they are done:

And this is what they look like before putting the bread crumbs on them:

They are REALLY good! I know they sell them at safeway here.....they are 3 for 99 cents.

nedim

Sounds great. In my home-country, we have a similair food called dolma. Its peppers stuffed with meat and rice and then cooked. Its really good.

Combos snacks are those bags of snacks you can get at like cvs or a vending machine. They are cruncky pretzel cylinders filled with various fillings.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
nedim said:
Sounds great. In my home-country, we have a similair food called dolma. Its peppers stuffed with meat and rice and then cooked. Its really good.

Combos snacks are those bags of snacks you can get at like cvs or a vending machine. They are cruncky pretzel cylinders filled with various fillings.
To the first thing.....interesting! If I wasn't trying to be a vegetarian I would be tempted to try that! lol

To the second....hmm...I don't know what those are or if I ever saw them before, but maybe I just can't remember. Any pics?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
oooohhh.......lol.....I know what your talking about now! :p
I've had those before, except I don't remember them being called combos....lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
ohh I have had those! The peppers I have them in is bell peppers (the green ones) and just didn't connect it with what you said...lol. But yeah those are good! Is there some kind of sauce or something in there too? like speghetti sauce?

nedim

Some people might put sauce into them, but we dont. Then again, there bust be hundreds of variations to the recipe.

nedim

Yeah...I was wondering this for a while now, am I mis-spelling your name when I write it? I think its Ashley, but when Richie typed it, he put Ashlee?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
No you are spelling it right. I never noticed if Richie wrote my name, but it is Ashley not Ashlee. I have also seen people who where named Ashley spell it Ashleigh or Ashlie, but mine is spelt Ashley..lol

Members online

No members online now.