The BC Three

RD

Are you dead yet?
Practicing some indoor shots. Kinda boring, kinda cute.

Bored, sad Dash.

Bored Dakota watching the laser pointer.

Bored Eve asking me to throw her pinkball.

Pissed-off Eve waiting to be let outside.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
EVEEEE!!!!!!! ITS MUH EVE!!!

DAKOTAK!!!!!!!

Eh,,,, hi dash. LOL jk

I finally cleaned out the room your staying in when you come..... you can see the floor now!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
LOL. I like pissed off Eve. And I looove Dakota. He is always so handsome. Dash is a cutie, too!

RD

Are you dead yet?
OMG you mean I won't be sleeping on a pile of stuff? God, that's going to be a huge change from living here Ryan. I can't even see my bed right now really.

You know it's funny, you don't like the Noodle dog but she'd be your favorite if you met the trio. ;) She's very sweet.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Girl, you're really slacking on MY (yes MY) GorgeousEveTheBorderColliePictures. *tisk tisk*

She's so gorgeous, how's she doin' with her first heat? And more importatly, how are YOU doing with it? Bet she's ready to be rid of it and go work some sheep ;)

Something about Dash...I can't put a finger on it...she looks like a W/B GSD in the face. ROFL

Oh, if you could stay a day or two longer at Denise's, I'm pretty sure we could make it happen. :D

Last edited:

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
You know Eve n Dakotak are my favs. But I dare say because of her likeness for me, Eve is pushing for the #1 spot.

That and she has so much attitude LOL

Toller_08

Yay! Eve pictures! I love the 2nd one of her especially... her eyes are so gorgeous. Lol, pathetic of me to admit it, but everyday the first thing I do when I come to Chaz is check to see if there are any new Eve pictures.

Nice to see the other two again as well. Dakota looks as great as always, Dash is looking so much less puppy like now. Such a pretty face she has. :)

ACooper

Awe.......poor little bored puppers! At least they still look adorable while being bored, LOL

noludoru

Bored Now.
What's the lighting like in the first two pictures? Where is it coming from? I'm trying to figure it out and I'm totally blank.

I love how you achieve such a soft look in your pictures.. *envious*

RD

Are you dead yet?
Nolu, my parents' bedroom is encased in windows and I had a lamp on above the dogs. Light is basically surrounding them, lol.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Eek! What'd you do with Eve's ears??? Is she really *that* pissed off about being in heat that they fell off??

MAH DAKOTA!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Zoom, her ears fold down into her head like the top of a convertible. And they always do that when she's mad.

OhMyDog

Alpha Sheltie
Great pics! :D You have three gorgeous pups! :)

What do you shoot with (if you don't mind me asking)? I've been wanting pics like that with my Rebel but I'm not sure what lens to go with. :p

RD

Are you dead yet?
I shoot with a Nikon D70 and a 50mm f/1.4 D lens.

Members online