People are actually taller in the morning

bubbatd

I heard that..... I'm 5' in the morning and 4' 10 at night ! If I wash my windows, I'm back up another inch. ( I was 5' 2 1/2 " when I was your ages !!! LOL!!!)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my my bubbat..id be the golly green giant next to you..5'10" i look at the pics of me standing next to my mom and i don't get it..i don't feel taller then her..i mean she is 8 ft tall in my mind.

bubbatd

WOW beanstalk.......is this a case of bigger being better !!!! LOL!!!!! When you're my age you'll be down to 5'8" !!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
only handy for reaching the top shelves in the grocery store and being able to screw in lightbulbs without standing on a chair..at the same time, chairs are always to short..and so are jeans..annoying as all get out and hard on the back. Aaron is just in pain from working the cash registar at the grocery store..it is too low and he has to bend over to reach the scanner..his back hurts so bad..i can see it in his face when i zip in and out of the store..when your tall like that in a world meant for 5'5 tis uncomfortable.

when your tall like that in a world meant for 5'5 tis uncomfortable.
Now there is truth! When I bought my house, the kitchen had to be completely re-done, so when I installed the new cabinets I had them installed set up on 2 X 4s, so they are all 4 inches higher off the floor. I'm 5'10"/5'11" and my back has always hurt working in a standard height kitchen. We rebuilt and added onto the bathroom too and my shower head is waaaaayy up high!

Love those 10' ceilings!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
chairs.!!!!! if my knees are lower then my back it absolutely kills my lower and finding tall chairs is a challange. I treasure my desk chair..i guard it with bared teeth! Jim sat in it once (he was 6' 2) and said This is a great chair give it to me for my work desk..and was actually insulted when i said oh no you don't.....it was actually kind of an issue for a while. He had enuff money to go out and buy any dang chair he wanted...i didn't. I strapped this thing to the back of my toyota corolla sr twin cam thing..it didn't fit in the trunk, i actually tied it to the opening of the trunk and got it home. It was 15 dollars at the thrift store..i was fortunate to find one more a year ago so i have one at my art table and one at the puter.

Members online

No members online now.