proud new partner of Indie the Aussie

Indy is an Australian Shepard,he was just given to me about 2months ago.What a blessing ,I feel like Ive been with him for years because of how quickly we bonded.He is very smart.....they are very athletic by nature but they calm right down when appropiate,he seems to "read "the situations ,so he is very easy to take anywhere.In addition ,he is totally non confrontational,which eliminates a lot of problems.I discovered a place
where many dog people frequent with there "buddies"........what a blast,seeing all the different breeds running around and chatting with people
who share a common bond .........very refreshing.
ps -Looking forward to getting to know you fine people
Eric :D

Brattina88

Sounds like you got yourself a pretty sweet dog! We love looking at pictures if you have any :D Welcome to the forum!

Brattina88 said:
Sounds like you got yourself a pretty sweet dog! We love looking at pictures if you have any :D Welcome to the forum!
Hi Brattina,
I tried to post some pics but I got a msge that file was too big,any suggestions how to format it to fit ,thanks
Eric

Hi, Eric

Have you read any of the other forums yet? You aren't the only one to have this problem, so if you'll check in the General Dog Chat under the Picture Gallery thread you'll probably find the answers you need.

I love the Aussies. My parents have an elderly Aussie, O'Riley, that I maneuvered into their lives when he was just three months old. I stumbled across him one day when I was volunteering at the Humane Society. No one wanted him because he was born blind. You're right on the money about how intelligent they are! He is the smartest thing. He's also fearless. I won't say he's non-confrontational, though; O'Riley's actually pretty ferocious if there is someone he doesn't know in his backyard, but he is good when we've taken him out on a leash camping or hiking.

What color is Indie? O'Riley's a blue merle.

Glad to have you here and we're looking forward to more posts and some pics from you!

hI Renee Fm Indy and Eric

undefined
Renee750il said:
Hi, Eric

Have you read any of the other forums yet? You aren't the only one to have this problem, so if you'll check in the General Dog Chat under the Picture Gallery thread you'll probably find the answers you need.

I love the Aussies. My parents have an elderly Aussie, O'Riley, that I maneuvered into their lives when he was just three months old. I stumbled across him one day when I was volunteering at the Humane Society. No one wanted him because he was born blind. You're right on the money about how intelligent they are! He is the smartest thing. He's also fearless. I won't say he's non-confrontational, though; O'Riley's actually pretty ferocious if there is someone he doesn't know in his backyard, but he is good when we've taken him out on a leash camping or hiking.

What color is Indie? O'Riley's a blue merle.

Glad to have you here and we're looking forward to more posts and some pics from you!
Hi Renee ,
thanks for writting,Indy is also a blue merle,he really is beautiful .....inside and out.He's pretty funny ,I see him bonding more and more with me by the day ,I came home yesterday to an even more entusiastic "I have'nt seen you for years" greeting....I found myself laughing like a kid ,he is such a joy and especially what I need right now.I really spend as much time as I can with him ,I even come home at lunch so he has an oppurtunity to stretch
his legs and do his "business".You know its a minimal effort when I consider what he gives me back in return! :D Eventually ,I'd like to teach him how to catch a frisbee....probally a pretty simple thing for such an exceptional dog ,
I just have to find some decent info abt sport training dogs.
By the way thanks for the pic advice ,I'll definately check it out .
And feel free to e-mail me if you are so inclined . [email protected]
take care ,
Eric

Members online

No members online now.