He keeps humping things!!

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Chilibeans sounds like a cutie! The humping is just such an odd thing to deal with! My husband had a Cocker/Beagle female named Millie when we got married. Millie was about 8 when we got married, and my husband had been single for most of Millie's life. After we got married she started trying to hump my leg (and had never had a history of this before) and though she really "loved" me, and I spent a lot of time with her... I always wondered if she was trying to tell me that my husband "belonged" to her, LOL! We were never able to totally "stop" her from trying this... she was always very determined when the thought crossed her mind... clear up until she passed away at almost 15!

LOL...that's very true, Renee! It is a pretty funny thing to deal with humping. Sometimes we are laughing at her so hard that we think she's probably getting the wrong impression, thinking that what she's doing is okay, even though we say "no" and remove her. I'll have to post a picture of Chili when I get a chance!

avenlee

ROFL about the barking when getting caught in the act. I can just picture Chili barking and saying "Hey! get your own stuffed animal!"

LOL sorry just had to reply.

Hope it gets better for you !

JRT_Rattie_Mom said:
Before we adopted Holly I had never known a Rat Terrier, and didn't know anything about them. If Holly is an example of what this is... I could have another dozen at least! ;)
ROFLMAO! You don't want another dozen . . . they organize and gang up on you! :D

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
ROFLMAO! You don't want another dozen . . . they organize and gang up on you!

You are SO TOTALLY RIGHT! I don't know what I was thinking when I said that, LOL! :eek:

Barb04

Super Moderator
I couldn't stop reading. My 11-year old female spayed bull terrier mix started humping my 23 month-old male fixed anatolian about 6 months ago. The terrier is definitely dominant over the anatolian; he tolerates it most of the time but gets annoyed when she tries to hump his head, yes I said his head. It stopped for about 3 weeks and she's starting again. I really wish I could stop this since I'm not sure my anatolian will tolerate this once he grows to full maturity at 3 or 4 years of age.

Members online

No members online now.