Fireworks show (pictures)

nedim

Babyblue5290 said:
LOL...I'm sorry ;)

But a good thing about little dogs is they can get up on your lap and just cuddle........your lucky....you should try having a 100+ pnd dog sitting in your lap! :eek:

Not Peanut. Shed rather wrestle.lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
nedim said:
omg, my hand is burning. I tried to clean the computer with scrubbing bubbles and I didnt wear gloves.
is the skin peeling off???? ;) I would be freaking out if that happend.

Is it really burning badly? Maybe you should call that number for poisonings they have on the back of the bottle. We wouldn't want you to loose a hand!

nedim

Babyblue5290 said:
Maybe an allergic reaction??

Poor you.....I don't think ice would help the swelling huh?

No, I'll get someone to kiss my boo-boo to make it all better again. :) lol. I crack me up.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
maybe....give it a try...LOL as long as she doesn't just try to bite your hand instead of licking, but as long as it touches saliva it will be ok...right? :D

nedim

Typical Peanut. She bit my hand. And then she bit me somewhere else. Needless to say, I'm in pain.lol

nedim

Less, but yeah. I'll be back in a few minutes. I gotta move a chandelier to the basement.brb.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL.....but being the 'strong' man you are you picked it up with no problem...right? ;)
Just kidding....anyways....I saw that guy again...the one that creeped me out....he was walking down the street again.

Staff online

Members online