I'm back

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
gapeach said:
So good to see you again!!! What about your sister? I agree it def needs to be fixed but relax for a lil while first. You've had alot on your shoulders. Take a break, have a lil fun. And then before summer is over find someone to help you with the situation, you and your brother should not go home. I'm glad you're safe now and so are Lucas and Chloe. We love you ((HUGS))
My sister is fine and has been at her friends house for a while and will stay there, probably for summer and the begining months of school. So all of us are split into different places, but we are all doing ok.

Beleive me none of us are going home for a while. Thanks {{{HUG}}} :p

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
smkie said:
have you realized yet BB that your silence has indangered your brother..that it is your responsibility to protect him since obviously your mother is not? it is hard and disruptive, but it is the only way and you know exactly what i am talking about. next time he might be hit in the mouth and that can cause a lot more then a broken jaw or teeth, he could have neck damage that could cost him dearly for the rest of his life, or be stuck with tmj as i am..it only took one hit..just one to effect me as long as l live..it is constant pain, lots of surgeries and physical therapy..that is before we even get to emotional damage. You really don't have a choice and putting it off will not make it any easier. this would be the time..while you, your brother and your dogs are all out of there unless you have other siblings..and then triple everything i said above.
Just so everyone knows, I have one younger brother, Chris, who is 14 yrs old but has a few problems and is a bit slow when it comes to learning things so he has acts like an 11 yr old. I had an older half sister, I think she's 18 or 19 now. She ran away to be with her father when she was 15 and never came back. She called once, but after that nothing. My other sister is my twin and is only 6 mins younger than me. She is looking for a job, but hasn't found one yet.

Smkie, I understand.......I've felt guilty for not saying anything and feel a bit selfish. But I will tell someone. soon.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
I wish you luck in the future and I hope you do what's right for you and your family. So far, you've done well helping your bro and yourself and even your pets.

You seem like a great person and I wish I could help... but all I can do is be here and give advice.

Good luck and get help as soon as you can. But for now, everything seems to be in order so jus' chill out, don't stress--for now.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
BigDog2191 said:
I wish you luck in the future and I hope you do what's right for you and your family. So far, you've done well helping your bro and yourself and even your pets.

You seem like a great person and I wish I could help... but all I can do is be here and give advice.

Good luck and get help as soon as you can. But for now, everything seems to be in order so jus' chill out, don't stress--for now.
Thanks BigDog and everyone else who has helped me. It means alot!

bubbatd

I feel that with so many people involved, help will come soon. I'm glad your school finally talked to you. Take care until it arrives .

If you dont take care of the situation Renee and I will, so please do I dont want to skip out on this years familly reunion to set your familly in place.

Sorry for speaking for you Renee.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
blue said:
If you dont take care of the situation Renee and I will, so please do I dont want to skip out on this years familly reunion to set your familly in place.

Sorry for speaking for you Renee.
I will....I'm just scared :(
I just suddenly feel horrible, I think I really need to do something. It's been too long.

Wish me luck.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Good job!

I almost typed in "good boy" i'm so used to it telling Rocky that when he's does something good... lol

Anyway, yeah, you're doing the right thing. Don't be scared!!!!

I may play a tough guy on the internet but I am a big softy. I do not want to return to the a$$hole harda$$ I used to be but if you dont find someone who can help your sister, brother and also yourself, Ild rather not go to jail in a state I dont live in. Ild much rather go to my familly reunion. I much preffer people saving themselves, it makes them stronger.

Waiting out a bad situation will only make it worse.

You've been told many times to find help for yourself. This isnt about just you. Find someone who can help your brother and sister NOW and find help for yourself after if thats what it takes. Im talking long term help and not just a bandaid like what you have now.

This is not just about you. Your brother and sister are also involved.

Be strong for your brother and sister. Keep your head down and be strong.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i agree Blue..i had to lose everything to gain everything. I know you are not me, and every situation is different, i can only compare to what i have been thru, and what other people i know have as well, plus what i have read, then study all to get the best perspective and make my decisions. Fear feeds on it's self and tears at your health as well. It invades your sleep, and sits in your subconscious (sp?) like an evil little troll taking away the very joy you should be having at this time in your life. I don't know what the story is on mom, i don't know what your relationship is with her, and if you are afraid the she too will be hurt for she is still there i assume, i'd like to take her for a long walk and talk because her lack of action of abuse is enabling the situation to exist, and teaching your siblings that abuse is an acceptable way to conduct your life. If u and your siblings can team up you can support each other on this and possibly make everyone's life better..your all just starting out and your brother is at such a danger danger age for there are many ways to run away, and at that age drugs will be top of the list, if not that drinking can be a numbing agent until it becomes a monkey on the back that steals the life as well. Take some serious time to think..call some hotlines and legal aid, see what your options are, talk and talk and talk to people until you have all your answers, then make a plan,,and a back up plan as well. Only then will you be free of this, and your family as well.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I told my friends mom about my dad. She was really sympathetic and nice about it and said she suspected something wasn't right. I don't know why she never said anything to me about it though. She took me to the cops to tell them.....did I tell you guys about how much cops freak me out? Well they scare the hell out of me for some reason.......anyways I told them and they went and called DHSH and they got my sister and talked to her. I think they talked to my friends mom and then talked to a few teachers. Well then they went to my house and talked to my dad and I guess they made some kind of aggreement. So I'm staying with my friend and my sisters staying with her friend and my friend is going to let my brother stay with us. My parents signed some paper saying they are letting us live with our friends.
The case workers (the ones that talked to us from DHSH) said they didn't have enough evidence to go through with a case so this was the easiest way. I'm sorta dissapointed, but at least I am not at home. I already got all my stuff. My friends house is BIG so they have enough room.

um...it's been busy, and I still don't know exactly how I feel about all this.

I agree with Renee. You need to get some help from an adult who is in a position where they can help you and your brother. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help, or if you just want to vent. (((Hugs)))

Dena :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Denaluvscorgis said:
I agree with Renee. You need to get some help from an adult who is in a position where they can help you and your brother. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help, or if you just want to vent. (((Hugs)))

Dena :D
Thank you, but I already did. They didn't do much, but at least I told someone.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
little steps cover a long distance in the end..hope all will get better, and you will find it easier to talk about as time goes on...especially when you find out how many people have been in the same place. I am sooooo proud of u!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
smkie said:
little steps cover a long distance in the end..hope all will get better, and you will find it easier to talk about as time goes on...especially when you find out how many people have been in the same place. I am sooooo proud of u!
Thank you, but I feel bad for telling. :( I know I shouldn't, but.......I don't know I just feel like I did something I shouldn't have.

showpug

Ok, so you don't know who I am, and my opinion probably does not matter, but I am SO PROUD of you for your courage and bravery. You are a hero for yourself and others in a crazy world. You are special, never forget that. I am so very sorry you have had to endure what you have, but you will overcome it and be bigger, better, and stronger in the long run. You have guts and did the right thing. It is going to feel weird right now and it may for a long time, but who ever said that the right thing to do always feels right. Sometimes it doesn't, but 20 years from now, you will look back and see what you did for yourself and your siblings. You never deserved to be abused and I am sorry your parents could not see what a gem you are...but they obviously have some deep routed problems that you don't need to carry. It is about you now. Go live your life and hold your head up high...and never forget your worth and value in this world :)

Members online

No members online now.