Any American Bulldog fans here?

Hi all! New to the forum, and thought I would share some of my bully kids with you.

For those who wondered who that handsome devil in my avatar is, that's Jasper. He's the man of the house... momma's boy extraordinaire! He has his own La-Z-Boy and as you can see, his favorite toy is his bowling ball.

Next I bring you Chewy (short for Chupacabra... I swear she is one! LOL!) She's the little spitfire in the bunch.. my wildwoman!

Here is Jezabel... my star of the bunch. She is a few points shy of her CH, competes in weightpull, and is excelling in Schutzhund. Just an all around great bulldog!

And last but not least, is Mini. She is the cutest pup ever (at least I think so!) and such a sweetheart. Very quick to learn and loves to cuddle and give kisses!

Thanks for looking at my kids! AB's are my life and I couldn't imagine being without them. I look forward to chatting with you all!

pitbulliest

Beautiful dogs :) Welcome to the forum fellow bully owner. I own a pit (your pooche's cousin lol)... we all look forward to chatting with you on here.. :)

Last edited:

Kathy74

Welcome! You have a beautiful family. My husband and I adore the bully breeds and hope to adopt one sometime.

Thank you for the compliments everyone! I will try and get some more pics posted to share with you all. What can I say... I'm a proud bulldog mom! ;)

Tory

American Bulldogs

I too have american bulldogs youe look great. We just had our firsrt litter 6 weeks ago. Tory

Brattina88

Beautiful dogs! I fostered a female American Bulldog last year this month exactly. I miss her, she was a great dog. I'm another fan of the Am.Bulls! :D

Care to remind me of the two 'types' of the American Bulldogs?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Gorgeous! Jezebel has a wonderful head on her! We look forward to many more pictures and stories!

mrose_s

BusterLove

thats sophie, we think she has a lot of american bulldog in her, she was advertised as a boxer/mastiff but doesnt reallly resemble either. plus looking back on where we got her, i fear it may have been an upperclass puppy mill.

they were nearly all corss breds and all i remeber is seeing dogs everywhere, not in cages or anything, but just everywhere. and all different sorts, little dachunds mixes and sophies sister, a black skinny snappy dog that looked like it would bite you. we were lucky to get sophie, i am glad we saved her.

(sorry if the pics a but big)

Members online

No members online now.