Picture Gallery

Louie

I'm trying to post pictures - but my pictures are all HUGE 1.8mb, 800kb...does anyone have any suggestions on how to bring the size down? I bought one of those disposable cameras that come with a CD when you have your pictures developed. :(

I had the same problem. The solution I found was to use PhotoSuite. I really don't know that much about art and graphics on the computer. There are several different programs for manipulating photos; you may find that one is pre-installed on your computer. Hopefully, someone who's much more savvy about this will check in soon!

Hmmm, what I usually do is I open the picture from your folders, or exploring docements thingy! :(, then copy and paste into Paint, then it will let you change the size

I will try to find a free and easy program at Download.com to recommend.
Most any image editor will do the job. You want to keep the width under
600pixel and save the file as a .jpg format.

Will post more information later...
Chazhound

Blondie

I wouldn't recommend Paint, because it completely kills your photo resolution! Perhaps you could try Photo Editor, it comes with most Windows Packages, or Image Mixer. Try changing the size of the picture, if it's bigger than 800x600 pixels it'll be HUGE! Changing the size will also change the document size ;)

Members online

No members online now.