OK.........NOW it's Orson's turn since........

ACooper

.........he was turned down by Chloe, so here's your chance ladies...........

His add is as follows...................

Sexy young single metrosexual male seeking single sexy young leggy female.

Into health food............

Into working out..........

Loves tennis balls...........

and children.................

Whisper likes too! :p *cough Hershey is bi, so he likes too* Had to tease my boy. Whisper is too young for Orson, isn't she? lol but whoever gets Orson, they are very lucky. :lol-sign:

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Sexy, good looking, young, vibrant, High Maintenance Diva Collie looking for meaningul overnight relationship with Doberman. Expects dinner at four star restaurant first.

jammer

High Maintenance
No, No, No. Orson does not want some snotty Diva dog. He wants a dog like Zoe. Fun loving, in the moment, loves food, loves chasing balls. Mighty nice couple these two would make.

ACooper

Whisper is a bit too young, and he isn't interested in Hershey (if you catch my drift)

Maya is a definite possibility! Tosca is FINE, but most of his allowance goes towards Peanut butter..........not much left for a 4 star restaurant. Plus, he would be a little nervous around a bigger DIVA than himself :D

ACooper

Hmmmmmmmmm, Zoe does sound like his type. How does she feel about Peanut butter and long digs in the sand?

Ummmm, hellooooooooooo??

Hannah says "Back Off Ladies"....She has already laid claims to Orson. She says he's handsome and she fits his wants and needs completely.

BTW, Orson, Hannah enjoys health food too (especially bananas and apples - in small quantities due to her tummy issues) and she's a total digger. She wants me to run out and photograph all of the holes she's dug to show them off to you, but it'll just have to wait until daylight.

I'm pretty sure she'll meet your sexy leggy young female requirements....

whattya think?

Oh yeah, she's got some legs. :)

ACooper

OH YA! If there are any leggier ladies in the house they better step forward now or forever hold their piece! LOL...............I highly doubt they come leggier than that though!!!!!!!

She is one fine looking girl :)

jammer

High Maintenance
She's never experienced sand, but loves to get dirty...and peanut butter, oh boy. She loves peanut butter. It would be absolute heaven. Fun loving dog that doesn't care for fancy smancy food.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
LOL COOP I thought you said you were taking him off the market. Or was that just because Chloe rejected him ?
Hey now in my opinion maya is the good match sorry folks but have to keep the breeds true lol.

ACooper

Orson would like to make it clear that he NEVER wants children of his own, but would consider adoption, and has no preference in breeds.

He is an equal opportunity dater.........or opportunistic dater as the case maybe ;)

Members online