thank you

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
hi guys.

i just wanted to say ho wmuch you guys have supported and helped me out is great. your all really great people. thank you for that! A recent thing has led me to....evaluate my life. the things i've done to my own body is ludacris (sp?) and i'm sorry for anyone's who worried about me. i'm sorry for getting into any arguments or causing any grief, stress to anyones life. thank you for supporting me. i have to go now, good bye
Ashley (babyblue5290)

Debi

so what??? is that a forever good-bye...or a just tonight good-bye?? Are you upset because someone questioned your running post? No need to be so sensitive....that would be silly. I confess, I also thought it was odd you could ride a wild bike and run..but that doesn't mean anyone wants you to leave. Just means it sounded odd.

Saje

Island dweller
You're not leaving for good are you? We've always adored you. I hope you'll be back on.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Come Back Come Back Come Back We I Us Are All Here Always not only that gurl..even if you didn't break your ankle..i don't care, i thought of you as a friend. I believe your dogs ran away..i believe that you are sensitive, creative, supportive to other members of the forum, that you are funny and witty and oh just as bright as can be. Your leaving would be a terrible loss to us all..and to me. No matter what i sent you my e-mail and will worry if i don't hear from you..i care..i really really really do.

gapeach

Big Mutts
No, please don't go!!!! I'll miss you horribly, I already lost talking to Darkchild every night I don't wanna lose you too :(

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'm not leaving! And it didn't really have to do with chazhound or anyone on it, although it did hurt a little that yall think I am lieing cause i'm not, but that's not why I had to go. Something sorta happened today and it was just something I need to deal with and I couldn't stay where I was at the moment and I had to get somewhere.
So I'm not leaving, I would never leave I love this place and all you guys!
I just had to say thank you for everything in case....well just in case.

Babyblue5290 said:
I'm not leaving! And it didn't really have to do with chazhound or anyone on it, although it did hurt a little that yall think I am lieing cause i'm not, but that's not why I had to go. Something sorta happened today and it was just something I need to deal with and I couldn't stay where I was at the moment and I had to get somewhere.
So I'm not leaving, I would never leave I love this place and all you guys!
I just had to say thank you for everything in case....well just in case.
Thank goodness!!!! We were wondering!!!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ended it like that.
I will be back on as soon as I can to explain everything, I promise.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Thanks for clearing that up and you know if you wanna talk you can pm any one here

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thank you gapeach, I'll explain all later. I'm really worn and might not be able to get on for a few days, but I'll get back as soon as I can.
And don't worry about me, I'm safe now.

bubbatd

Please do !!! Remember, you said I looked like your Grandma and I am your Grammy here !!!! Please pm me if you need some grey haired input !!

Sooner the better, anybody you feel comfortable PMing in the meantime feel free I dont think anybody would mind. Keep your head down.

Members online