So Called Artist Abuses Animals

[font=ariel, verdana, helvetica][size=+1]So Called Artist Abuses Animals[/size][/font]​
[font=ariel, verdana, helvetica]​

[/font]"It seems there is no limit for Nathalia Edenmont, who uses animals killed by herself for so called art. This is exploitation at its very worst, it is obscene and a gross abuse of animals. How the Sweddish authorities are allowing this to continue is beyond me."

Here is the article/webpage:
http://www.moggies.co.uk/articles/dec2003/abuse.html

While not agreeing with everything PETA does, there are some things that deserve PETA's "special" attention. Is this ever one of them!

You can e-mail PETA's European chapter at [email protected], and their U.S. chapter at [email protected]

The PETA website is at [email protected]

Hitler's butchers mouthed rationalizations for their unspeakable cruelties, also. Wetterling is encouraging Edenmont to use larger animals? Isn't wanton cruelty to animals something that many of the most heinous serial killers have in common? The excuses purveyed in this article for the creation of this "art" are specious and self-serving. The Russians murdered Edenmont's parents and no one interfered? How does her slaughter of animals to portray her own emotional damage make her anything but the same kind of tyrant, only vastly more petty and reprehensible.

What kind of creep goes to see this kind of display, anyway?

I forget who said it, perhaps it was Winston Churchill, "All that evil requires is for good men to do nothing." Thanks, Chazhound, for bringing this to our attention. Now, we can all do something.

Thanks for that find Renee. They presented a sound arguement.
I sure hope that crazy woman don't start using dogs :(

Chazhound

I'd like to bring to attention a website called Banzi Kittens where Kittens are forced into glass bottles and left so that their bodies will mutate into the shape of a bottle.
There are two wholes cut into the bottle so that the cat can be fed and grow.
I think this is Appauling and should be brought to the attention of somebody who has the power to stop it.

The PETA people have been completely responsive. Send them an e-mail with a link to the site. If more people speak out and make an effort maybe it will make a dent in some of the craziness out there.

saluki_babe said:
I'd like to bring to attention a website called Banzi Kittens where Kittens are forced into glass bottles and left so that their bodies will mutate into the shape of a bottle.
I think this is Appauling and should be brought to the attention of somebody who has the power to stop it.
HOW SAD!!! :( People are cruel. It's not even art afterwards, it's ugly and cruel. Did I mention cruel?

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Have these people been smokeing pot all day or what. This website offers tools and jars to put you so called (kitty) in and it has a gallary page just sick. If they start using dogs I will be so sad. The sick webstie is www.bonsaikitten.com

scob89 said:
Have these people been smokeing pot all day or what. This website offers tools and jars to put you so called (kitty) in and it has a gallary page just sick. If they start using dogs I will be so sad. The sick webstie is www.bonsaikitten.com
That was actually made by a couple of college idiots. It's a joke.

Saje

Island dweller
saluki_babe said:
That website is a hoax. PETA and other groups have forced it to shut down before but it keeps popping back up under different urls. It's not real. Whoever is behind that is doing it for shock value.

http://www.peta.org/bonsai.html

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
ok cause I was going to say that can't be real but people would never surprise me... I went to that site and it was crazy it was telling you how to keep your kitten in a jar alive....... Disjusting

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I can't look honest to god I can not look at stuff like that..i will dream it and it just makes me crazy. Somebody needs to stuff the "artist" in a jar..Now maybe I could do that part real easy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thank u for saying it was a hoax, I couldn't look..i will sleep better tonight..my mom is always trying to read me stuff like that in the paper...I just want to run away quick! EVerybody got to be good to the babies of the word no matter how many feet they have!

Isn't it a horror that so many of the two legged babies grow up to abuse the four legged babies? You wonder what happened in the hard-wiring somewhere along the line . . . we are all kin, fur and skin alike.

Members online

No members online now.