Tatoo ideas

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am almost done..decided the fingers looked a little to masculine so am tapering them down to a more female look..had BIG BLOW OUT with son so it took me longer then usual..now my scanner is messed up, but i down loaded new software for it (it had an "error") and as soon as it is up and running i will post. Do you have a printer? if not i will post it to you.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
nicco said:
could you show me the sketch too :D
I really am into getting a tattoo too...
kiss kiss
nicco

PS: glad you liked the pics
I'm sure it will be posted on chaz!!! Have to get my extended families permission!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
posted soon as i am up and running..i will be open to any ideas of changes needed too..i just did an outline because i don't know if it is only b and w if they can do shading as well...d you wear any rings on thumb or second finger?

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I have a thumb ring and a ring on my middle finger! And I think I'll keep it black and white! I like the look of black and white tattoos better! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
got a pic of thumb ring or is it a band like mine???? actually mine is three siver bands

lilly

lol!well, i hope smike, that you like it,and if you like it, then gustav would like it too!and,post it anyway!i really wanna c it!

All of my tats where line drawwings and the shading and colorring was done after the lining was done. I wish I had rememberred that sooner. Smkie could you do a line drawing of her tattoo so the inker can have an outline to fill in the shading and shadowwing youve done on paper?

The design for my forearm and the finished piece was like that the first sitting was the lining and shading, the shading added alot ot the original line drawwing, the second sit added the much needed color.

Long story short both drawwings can be a help to her tattooist, lines only and then add the shading and shadows.

Im probably late to the party with this bit but its here now.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
smkie said:
got a pic of thumb ring or is it a band like mine???? actually mine is three siver bands
Will take a pic!! Easier than describing it!!

And no Blue you are not too late! Thanks very much for your input!! It is gratefully recieved as i'm a tattoo novice! (Can you tell?!! :p )

My thumb ring! Took it off my thumb because I realised how manly my hands were and was a bit embarrased! :eek:

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
durn it now i am all nervous..this is just an outline..not a finish..a rough ruff..but if you wanted changes..i can do it at this stage..and i wanted to try a shaded version as well..i wanted to keep it simple enough that if it was reduced small it would still hold..if you don't like it i will do it again and i won't be offended...if it is a go..then i will try a shaded version. i think i will change some of the line on the hand..i didn't want to make it too knuckely..the third finger does show so do you have a pic of that ring? i think it would help if it were on there..how big do you want this to be? if you don't like it say so please...

Attachments

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
took out lines..third finger ring? will do a shaded version..if i cant work something to death it just drives me nuts...man on man is my scanner a sick puppy..i pray it is just the cable..plllleeeeease let it just be the cable..it took 5 times before i got this enough to send. since it is ok i will go ahead and clean up the lines...if gus had feathers i could have made thos dramatic..your welcome to change anything!!!!

Attachments

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Yeah I have a ring on the middle finger, which is a band (silver) with a sort of indent round the middle. But a band would be fine!! :D
I love it so much!! Thank you!!! :D My Gus will be immortalised for ever!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
be happy to..this one still needs work..just wanted to see if i was on the right track..looks unfinished to me.and now i don't like a few lines but alas it pace around something forever before i am satisfied..i am use to shading and i think that is what bothers me the most..if i could i woud get the finger print in there..my teacher tried so hard to break me of that..the simpler looks the harder it is because the slightest bit off and it is glaring..i will keep at it..it doesn't suit me on screen......my scanner is sliding everything down or up..tis cwazzzzy..how big do you want this gustav? 2 inches? 4? would be better to design to scale...

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Eeeerrrrrrrmmmmmm! I think about 2 inches square! I don't want a huge tattoo as my mum is so anti tattoo's I need it small enough to hide if needed! lol! :D I'm 24 and still frightened of my mum!! Lol!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
im in my 40's and mom is still 8 ft tall so you are not alone!!!!! i will scale down before i shade..that saves lots of time

Members online

No members online now.