swop shop

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
well i belong to some other forums, as well as this one and each one have a swop section, u either swap the eitem u want with the person who want something of yrs that u dont want anymore or u buy it of them. But instead of the person receiving the money it goes to a dog charity of yr choice. Just thought as it is another way of rasing money and getting rid of things u do not want what someone else might.

p&p can be paid by the person who wants the product.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
That's a cute idea!! :D Although I don't think anyone would want any of my old junk!! Lol!

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
it is amazing what ppl want to throw away that other ppl want. Things like dog harnesses, the amount i have that i dont use anymore is unreal. I mean if u have a harness, collar, lead that u dont use anymore and if noone else wants send to a charity.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i get a lot of my dog toys at the thrifty store..i am amazed at what i have found there..how does the other forums figure out shipping?

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
i think u just have to fine out how much things cost for shiopping and the person wanting it pays the shipping, i mean easily things can b shipped like leads and collars, dvds, books etc ppl that like away from US properly wont b able to buy anything big, but other stuff they could. we have a seperate topic on it

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showforum=24

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
I order stuff from the US on Ebay and it seems to be quite simple in terms of shipping, although I still get them sent to the UK as we've only just got a proper address here.

Members online