How many TV's do you have in your house?

How many TV's do you have in your house?

• 1-3

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • 3-6

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • 6-9

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zoom

Twin 2.0

On in the living room upstairs, one in the downstairs rec room that rarely gets used now that my brothers are out of the house.

Toller_08

We have two. One in the living room and the other in my mom's room. We lived with one for my entire life up until last year sometime.

Debi

3. one in our bedroom, kitchen, tv room. which is strange cause we don't even like to watch tv. we only watch the one in our bedroom...nothing like most programs to make you want to snooze. LOL

RD

Are you dead yet?
8. We have one in my room, one in my parents' room, one in dad's office, one in the living room, one in the designated TV room and two in the guest house (one in the main room, and one in the bedroom) We have 9 if you count the one in dad's shop, but it's like 15 years old and barely works anymore. Dad just uses it to listen to the news while he's doing stuff in there.

And the funny thing is, we're really not obsessed with TV. I only use mine to watch DVDs at night (I need movies in order to fall asleep), same with theirs. Dad watches sports on the big TV in the TV room, and the ones in the office, living room and guest house are rarely used. I think their purpose is an excuse to buy pretty entertainment centers, which my parents have a strange obsession with.

Ashlea

I have one. I hardly watch it. I have a strong opposition to TV being in the bed room. I am glad I am not dependant on anything to fall asleep either.

I also don't think kids should have their own TV. There is nothing wrong with teaching adequate social skills to children. TV off, eat dinner together and spend time with your family. My TV is only allowed on after dinner, while I am cooking I expet BF to keep me company and tell me about his day.

Communication is being lost to false lives on a small box!

Kase

We have 5, one in my room, my sisters room and my brothers, one in the kitchen and one in the main room.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh my gosh, me too! I can not sleep at all without a TV now! And I get too into the music to fall asleep. I always have to be "active" with music, which means I have to sing or dance, lol.
But yep, I almost never turn off my TV. I always want it in the background for whatever comfort reason.
Edit- It's always movies, though. I don't like to fill my head with too much media junk. I don't care who is the cutest couple, or who Britney Spears is with now, or how some celebrity has gained weight. :rolleyes:

Saje

Island dweller
We have four. One for satellite, one for video games and two in the closet :p

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Currently, we have 1! :) In the bedroom. We have this really weird fireplace...so putting the TV up somewhere around it would have been strange... so we put it in the bedroom.

BUT, we're about to buy a bada$$ Plasma for the living room...just waiting for the thanksgiving sales. We have our eye on a 55inch screen that we will mount on the wall...if it was for me, we wouldn't need one that big, but you know how the guys are...and no, hubby does not have to compensate for anything :D
I guess I should enjoy the last football-free, quiet sundays. I can already see all of hubby's friends lounging on the couch, LOL!

Members online

No members online now.