hi everyone!!!!!!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi everyone, i just wanted to say hi and ask if lab's chew alot when they are puppies due to im getting one soon and i just wanted to know coz then i can get some chewy toy's for him. Anyway if anyone has got any info then please reply back!!!! Thanks :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
thanks

hi there thanks for the reply do you like my new pic of my new puppy im getting he is 4 weeks and 4 days old and i just want to show everyone my pic of him!!!!
Thanks for the reply :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi

hi there no he was 4 weeks when i took the pic so really i'll get him when he is 7 to 8 weeks old! :)

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
yer i know

hi yer i know but were i come from and thats England people refer to Goldern labs or andrex puppies, Which some people not not understand!!!

pitbulliest

Cute pup. Definately better for you to wait until he is 8 or even 9 weeks old. The longer the pup stays with his mother, the better for the dog and yourself in the long run. :) Sweet dog though..very cute

As for toys. I suggest a kong. They are great for heavy chewers and great for mind stimulation. You can stuff them with goodies that your dog likes and they'll spend a good couple of hours getting at it (some take minutes though lol)...don't give your dog rawhide since it IS toxic and not at all healthy for dogs (alot of stores are taking it off their shelves these days for that reason)...dentabones aren't bad I mean the nylabone variety...you can also give your dog raw bones to chew..just make sure that they're clean and aren't sprayed with any chemicals.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi pitbulliest

thanks for your reply bitbulliest i will try that anyway i hope to hear from you soon. :D

By the way it's not up to you serena to tell me what to say, evern in my breed all about book it clearly say's that there's 3 tupes of colours and they are chaoclate(liver) balck and goldern! So before you start mouthing off try reading a book or something!!!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi pitbulliest

thanks for your reply bitbulliest i will try that anyway i hope to hear from you soon. :D

By the way it's not up to you serena to tell me what to say, evern in my breed all about book it clearly states that there's 3 types of colours and they are chaoclate(liver) black and goldern! So before you start mouthing off try reading a book or something!!!

Members online

No members online now.