Wish i could take a pic

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Right as we speak Zeus is laying next to me here in his normal ball form tail over the nose and guess who he's resting his head on? Servie the little male calico kitten of Signats. He escaped from his mum who is right now sleeping on the couch with the other three kittens. Im not sure when this happened as i have been a bit preoccupied this evening but i just looked down and there was Zeus sleeping with Servie sooooooo cute. I talked to my friend who works at the shelter im fostering for and told her i really wanted to adopt Signat and Servie and she said it most likely would'nt be a problem. So yay Zeus will be able to keep his cuddle buddy :D .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Bronki had a cat..it wouldn't have a thing to do with me..but made moon eyes at his dog..walked right in the door and straight to bronki's bed...maybe you should keep your camera handy you might get more chances.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
if you can get a pic.. i think you should have it printed out on a magnetic sign and stick it to the door of your jeep..especially when you drive into town.

Members online

No members online now.