How much does your dog like to play???

vegas

My cavalier king charles is 5 months (6 actually, just thought about it) and LOVES to play.

If i give her a treat she will put it on the ground, pounce on it, run around it like ten times, takes a little bite then plays with it for a hour before eating it.

I have been told in a couple of years she will sop.

To what degree do they calm down???

Will she always be playful and be really excited in the morning???

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Well Gus is 3 and he's still a nutter!! We went for a 5 mile walk today and when we got home he still wanted to play!!

Some dogs stay forever young, some calm down alot! All dogs are different!!

It depends on the dog. My dogs are generally calm unless there's a reason to be crazy, but they're VERY playful. They're 5, 7, and 9, and all very silly, playful puppy dogs.

gbat1stop

I have a 2.5 y/o lab who still acts like a puppy. It is heck having him in the house acting like a 10 lb dog when he is in reality 100 lbs. LOL I am hoping he outgrows it before 3 years. (which will be in August)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
morning romp after breakfast.a long romp ...short brunch romp.. short afternoon
romp if it is nice outside in the evening..one more then..usually that is the longest one. I got happy dogs

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
OMG thats all my dogs do is play play play and then alittle work lol. You should see my house when we're down with our runs or work outs for the day it is a circus lol.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Carey is 5 now, but still likes to run, play fetch. She'll run and then we act like we're gonna get her and she'll get up to that top speed lol I think you just have to make sure you keep them active and they'll stay wanting to play

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
Jasmine is 2 1/2 and acts like she's 5 months old. She's the biggest puppy... I love it though. No matter how tiring the walk is (sometimes hike) she will come home and run around and play. Then i have to let her outside in the backyard for about an hour with the other dogs so she can play with them too. I think if she wouldn't die from not sleeping she'd play all the time.

Members online

No members online now.