You know you're online too much when...

gapeach

Big Mutts
LOL :D James always falls asleep when I'm on, but it's usually late. Tonight he went to race with his brother.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol he looks like a good sport about it :D

Saje

Island dweller
oh yeah. He LOVES to bug me. :D You should hear the prank he played on me. :mad:

Ash47

Taco Dog
What'd he do to you Saje? BTW, you two are cute together. Although I have never actually seen you two "together," I have seen your pic on the small pet forum that you posted a link to.
Brandon, my fiance, just comes and starts subtly rubbing my shoulders or something and is like, "I can do this better if you get off the computer." LOL

gapeach

Big Mutts
Let's hear the prank, was it for April fool's?

By the way thanks with help on avatar, how does it look?

Saje

Island dweller
looks good.

Well, I don't know if I should tell the whole prank here as it's rather.. risqué ... lol but basically he had me believing a lie ALL DAY that really upset me and then at the end of the day said it was a joke and he was still waiting for his prank. His prank was getting a good yank on his ear! Naughty boy!

Saje

Island dweller
Pro47 said:
What'd he do to you Saje? BTW, you two are cute together. Although I have never actually seen you two "together," I have seen your pic on the small pet forum that you posted a link to.
Brandon, my fiance, just comes and starts subtly rubbing my shoulders or something and is like, "I can do this better if you get off the computer." LOL
That reminds me. Someone told us once that we looked like brother/sister. :eek: I don't know how true that is. But they do see that you look for yourself in other people. lol

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Thats a funny pic because I can tell that thats the Chazhound forums main page on your laptop.

Staff online

Members online