look at this :MAD:!!!!!!!!!!

gapeach

Big Mutts
I can see why it made you mad, me too. 5 weeks old and aggresive? Clearly he's trying to sell those poor puppies to someone who will fight them. :mad:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
pooooooor poor babies..can you imagine being shipped alone...and then thrust into a life of ?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
5 weeks old and very aggressive

Ok this is just one of those examples that really get to me about stupid people breeding for stupid reasons!!!! First off WHY would you be selling 5 week old puppies??? I mean come on this guy obviousely has no idea what he is doing 5 weeks is wayyyyyy to early to be taking pups from their mum. I know some may say maybe he's just advertising them early but still i would'nt be surprised if he got an offer before they were 7 weeks he would take it.

On the aggressive issue once again he is extremly uneducated about it all. 5 week old pups are not aggressive but have been teething and are playing and nipping and learning what these weird pointy things in their mouths are. Their not thinking "kill kill kill other dogs and animals must kill!" their PLAYING he is obviousely an idiot and needs a wake up call badly ARGH!!!!!.

Poor pups I would take them all if i could just to spare them from the life their surely in for.

Sorry had to vent it just hits so close to home.

gapeach

Big Mutts
I didn't know you could ship animals through the mail, I would think just that should be illegal :confused:

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
When I first read it I thought he was being sarcastic, you know 5 weeks old and very agressive (Not)!! But having read it again I think he's being serious!!
Truely awful!!!

Hmmm a plane ride would be really hard on pups this young, even just getting put into a box and shipped would be hard on these pups. Whats wrong with this guy. Feel bad for these little guys.

-Jon

Saje

Island dweller
I say we all make comments to him. And maybe use the 'report abuse' button.

Members online

No members online now.