Drawing Pad - Come here and DOODLE!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i think that would be nice too i keep hunting it down..found a way to do "my daily sketch" hehe i never got to draw with people before:D not like this:)

bubbatd

Be nice if the finished pictures could be signed and posted too. I had to go in and erase someones !!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
artpad is so freaky..that brush about did me in i was sooo not expecting that!:eek: almost scary:D i had no idea these programs existed..if only i could get payed for sitting here doodling all day:) i would have it made in the shade:cool: Thanks RD

RD

Are you dead yet?
Grr, artpad also pisses me off because I can never save my paintings! My evil Ripley painting won't show up on my link. :mad: It wasn't good anyway, but gah I wish I knew how to link to the painting so it'll actually SHOW UP!

bubbatd

A ???? ....I haven't wanted to use it ....what does the master undo do ??? I just do the undo --- does the master take all of your last out ??

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
take it out grammy it doesnt matter..that is what makes it fun. just hit clear

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
don't feel that way for then i will feel like i am hogging the board..i did save honey. I would almost use her on a business card but i cant open what i saved in anything...if anyone else can would you let me know? i tried everything.:( the prt scrn thing on my keyboard didn't do anything:(

bubbatd

EliN and I were talking about it last night....she loves watching you draw. I said how much fun it was.....she thought only you could do it !!! She'll have to try as she does have more talent than I !

Members online