New Also

Ajax

Hi,
I am new to this forum as well. We have Ajax, who is a boxer/beagle mix and is 7 months old. We had a chow/terrier mix before who died in December at 15. I had forgotten "puppydom". I am looking forward to talking with other dog people!

Ajax

Thanks for making me feel so welcome. We do love our pups don't we, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

A Boxer/Beagle, hmmm . . .would that be a Bogle or a Beaxer? I hope you post some photos, he's bound to be a completely appealing little beastie. I just know you've got lots of stories to tell about him already, and so many to share about your Chow/Terrier.

Welcome to Chazhound!

Ajax

I have posted a couple of pictures in the puppy section. We call him a bogle. He has characteristics of each breed..and completely won us over with one look. We found him on-line. A lady got him for her sister and she wanted a larger dog. We saw him the first day he was up on line, called immediately...and one look...you know how that goes. He sleeps upside down. I haven't seen a dog do that before.

Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about your companion that passed away last December. We had a Schnauzer before our Great Dane that lived to be 15 years also. She was almost like a child to us!!! And VERY missed!!!!!! Enjoy your stay........... :)

Members online

No members online now.