New trainer

darkchild16

We are Home.
i feel the same way bailey but some people thrive on making animals and people terrified into behaving and dont really care if it hurts them or if they are loved by that person

It's a good thing we've got these critters to keep us, isn't it? I know there have been several times in my life when my animals were the only thing that kept me from just disappearing or running the exhaust back into the car . . . those animals kept me from despair long enough to get wiser and gain some perspective.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Renee750il said:
It's a good thing we've got these critters to keep us, isn't it? I know there have been several times in my life when my animals were the only thing that kept me from just disappearing or running the exhaust back into the car . . . those animals kept me from despair long enough to get wiser and gain some perspective.
That is oh so true.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
I just thought of something about the trainer. If you flipped it inside out so the spikes where on the outside it might work just like a choke chain and look neat at the same time. Just a thought.

moe

This is what they call a pronged collar, I have heard people swear by them, they are not fitted tight but if the dog pulls it puts pressure on the dog hence it stops pulling, I personally think they are terrible, but apparently no harm comes to the dog wearing them and if used correctly work, I have had many an argument with people that use these, but in their mind its not hurting the dog, they can walk their dog with ease, so they dont think there is anything wrong in using them :mad: they tend to get used on thick coated animals

Mo

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Some people like are neighbors at home don't care if they hurt their dogs at all. they leave them chained up 24/7 and most of the time forget to feed them. They are really skinny dogs too.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Renee750il said:
I like Emma CreatureTeacher's First Rule: don't do anything to your dog that you wouldn't do to a child.
Thats a rule most peole a round here don't follow.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Emma wouldn't dare say that around here if she saw how people treat their kids. actually it seems sometimes they take BETTER care of their animals then their kids. people suck. bigtime. Kids are cool, some people are pretty okay but for the most part I would find nothing wrong with taking sunny and tim and becoming a recluse somewhere in colorado in the mountains, never to be heard from or seen again.

Members online

No members online now.