White Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saje

Island dweller
I'm confused Boxerowner. You come here and accuse gallien jacks of being a bad breeder and ask her about her breeding practises but when people question you you say it's none of your business? :confused: You are new here. Are you sure you don't want to share?

Bichonmum

I've stated my opinions earlier in the thread so I won't go into all the details again. I am against all irresponsible breeding but I do believe that when done correctly a White Boxer can produce healthy offspring without problems.

That being said I don't think people and dogs should be compared in such a way and I also believe that if a person with Down Syndrome wants to "sire" a child they have every right to! I find those comments incredibly offensive as I know people who suffer from that and they would really resent such comments. I'm not going to get into that any further either but I will say that when society gives them a chance they can lead full and happy lives. Some may see it as unfair but the people I know with Down Syndrome are way happier in general! That is silly and offensive to make comparisons like that and I'm sorry if that is harsh but it is the way I feel.

There are soooooooooooo many bad breeding practices out there that I don't understand how breeding White Boxers can be considered one of the worst. If we were talking true albinos then I would agree 110 % and bad breeders in general I would also agree but White Boxers with a responsible breeder can be just fine!

Congrats on your litter Boxerowner, I'm sorry that you are getting such judgemental comments. When I read through the posts I realised that someone was talking about you before you were even a member and I think you have every right to stand up for yourself. Good luck in the future!

Boxerowner

listen this thread was started about me so i do have a right i comment. atleast i can speak for myself that my dog has papers Does Gallien Jacks! NO. Did she breed a really bad temp dog! yes! She breed her dog at what 16 months thats wrong. I do have a right to post what is the truth i do but it just get erased. So no if ppl dont wanna listen here then it is none of anyones business.

No, I didn't breed a bad tempered dog! No, she isn't registered with the pedigree register she is a working dog so is with the working register, Jacks haven't been recognised by the kennel club for very long even though they have been around for years they come from a long line of working dogs, which i would not of got from a pedigree registered Parson terrier! Yes, she was 16 months, a small dog matures much quicker then a large breed and all the Jack breeders that i meet at shows breed their dogs on the 4-5 heat she was on her 4th, you got your posts erased because they were nasty! Yes, I have already told you that this was about your dog, but at what point did I post your name etc? i didn't you are the only one who wants trouble! You can get registered dogs that are a very bad example of the breed and full of defects does this mean they should be bred from? no!

R

RedyreRottweilers

What makes you any different? You are breeding dogs who are of a disallowed undesireable color that is often associated with health issues.

You refuse to divulge your health testing information.

You refuse in a smart aleck way to answer reasonable questions that any responsible breeder would be DELIGHTED to answer.

You can in NO WAY stand in the shoes of ANY responsible breeder, using untitled dogs for breeding of disallowed and undesireable colors.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Boxerowner said:
I am willing to share to ppl that r willing to listen
I'm willing to listen. :) Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and your dog, why you are breeding, etc? We all know Gallien and we know her breeding practices, but we don't know you and yours.

Boxerowner

I think you really need to learn to read The white is not associated with unhealthy Boxers! The only reason its not a standard color is because when guarding they were to easily seen thats the reason and only reason!

Boxerowner

RD said:
I'm willing to listen. :) Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and your dog, why you are breeding, etc? We all know Gallien and we know her breeding practices, but we don't know you and yours.

You sure do know me! What are you like 16 anyway what would you know?

Saje

Island dweller
Boxerowner said:
What? I'm not sure this makes sense in regards to RD's comment and I'm sure you didn't mean to imply that 16-year-olds don't know anything.

nedim

Boxerowner said:
Back up.

I dont ever want to hear a comment like that on this forum. This is a public forum, get with the program.

Boxerowner

Holter Monitor, Cardiac Auscultation, Doppler Echocardiogram, OFA Heart:, OFA Hips, OFA Thyroid, CERF! All clear anyone have anyother problems

RD

Are you dead yet?
Boxerowner said:
You'd be surprised. I don't particularly think that you -are- sorry, but it's okay. I'm used to people being rude to me due to my age although I greatly appreciate those who are not.

And I know who you are, but certainly don't know anything about you or your dog.

edit: See, that's all we wanted to know.

Boxerowner said:
Holter Monitor, Cardiac Auscultation, Doppler Echocardiogram, OFA Heart:, OFA Hips, OFA Thyroid, CERF! All clear anyone have anyother problems
its not possiable to have clear tests, no dog ever has perfect hips ect its done by scores, and isnt thr OFA Thyroid done after 4 years of age?

RD

Are you dead yet?
Gallien Jacks said:
its not possiable to have clear tests, no dog ever has perfect hips ect its done by scores
That is true, I would imagine by 'clear' she means 'passed', I don't know a lot about heart testing (I have a friend heavily involved in the Boxer breed though, i could ask her.) but I think there is a pass/fail mark to them as well.. Correct me if Im wrong.

R

RedyreRottweilers

So then it's a historical issue related to the original purpose of the breed for not breeding white boxers, of which you are clearly aware.

Why are you breeding them again?

What about Holter testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.