pet food direct.com ???

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
has anyone ever ordered from them?
Were they pretty good to you? and is your dog food any cheaper there?

I am thinking of starting to order from them.

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
nope, scratch that idea.
they are more expensive with their TOTW on sale than my tractor supply company is!!!!
plus the shipping... aww. too bad!

MicksMom

I won't get anything from them again. I ordered a deer antler on Nov 2, and, 18 days latrer, it still isn't here. :eek: I'm getting ready right now to find out if it's been shipped yet. If not, I'm canceling the order.

ACooper

Watch out on shipping costs. When I looked at buying dog food online, that negated any savings.
^ That. Even if it looks cheaper (and from your other post, doesn't even sound like they have THAT going for them) it probably won't be if they don't give free shipping.

I suppose if I were unable to go out and get my dog food, I would consider ordering online, otherwise, no.

I've ordered from them. They have 18% and 22% off sales all the time, which, until Carol started carrying EVO RM, made it, even with shipping, about $5 - 8 cheaper than what I was paying for it without shipping. I always got great service from them, too.

I think it's going to depend on where you are and how far you are from the warehouse it's shipped from.

Bailey08

When Bailey was on kibble, I ordered from them. Still do buy canned tripe and other odds and ends sometimes.

I use one of the rebate sites, plus they usually have a 20-22% off code, and you don't have to pay tax, so I generally found it cheaper to buy food through them. It takes a bit longer to ship than some sites, but I liked them.

Amanda885

I don't know if i'd like to depend on someone shipping me food..what if you ran out and it still hadn't arrived... i would rather just go buy my own and save on all of shipping costs and delays.

might be good if you live close to teh warehouse though..as someone mentioned above

I've used them once or twice. When the cat's food is on sale online plus shipping it's the same price that it is at my store normal price with my employee discount. Because I'm there anyways, I just get it there. I'd definitely use it if I was in an area where I didn't have access to good quality food.

Members online

No members online now.