Truffles. My little CHI man.

Tahla9999

Oh come now people. Is this really a time for a pitiful argument. Bubbatd is constantly apologizing because people won't just DROP IT.

Thank you for the pics Reggi. I hope you are doing great after all that drama.:)

bubbatd

Yup ! If people want me to be the whipping post , so be it ! No skin off my back ! In fact may help my itchy worts !

bubbatd

Yup !! Old age brings on warts .... And Ollie doesn't understand scratch here please !

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
lol if only we could teach dogs that as well as "get me a soda" or take out the trash lol

He is so adorable.

does anyone else here have a bad case of..

PUPPY FEVER?!?!

I DOOOO!!!!!!
I have had it for years. its a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE disease. Only cure is getting a puppy. BUT then the side effects are wanting said puppy to grow up, becuase puppy antics are not fun lol. I just cruised our humane society. and OMG I want to rush out and get the 4 year old toy poodle int here. but I can not have another dog atleast until summer...then maybe.. sigh.

Truffles is truly adorable! Makes me want a little chi pup so bad!!

I am saddened about the whole situation. But I see nothing wrong with Reggin posting some pics of Truffles. I am still uneasy about the whole getting a puppy when you are going through financial problems, and things ended up being worse than anyone could have imagined. But I am not going to go on about that, because its too late. Whats done is done, all I am worried about right now is seeing Reggin out of the shelter, and safe!!

After than, worrying about the other dogs can go on. But the other dogs are not in the shelter right now on death row pretty much.

I am curious about the camera, did you buy a new one? Or is that your moms or something?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I am saddened about the whole situation. But I see nothing wrong with Reggin posting some pics of Truffles. I am still uneasy about the whole getting a puppy when you are going through financial problems, and things ended up being worse than anyone could have imagined. But I am not going to go on about that, because its too late. Whats done is done, all I am worried about right now is seeing Reggin out of the shelter, and safe!!
I also see nothing wrong with posting photos of the dog she kept. However, I think the reason people are so upset over this is that Reggin decided to post photos of Truffles when everyone is waiting desperately and on pins and needles for news of the dog she does not currently have.

More importantly than that, what may be striking nerves is that this thread does nothing to mention a word of Reggin - which, in such a touchy time for Reggin, may come off as insulting. It's as if Reggin isn't here anymore, or as if the entire Chaz community isn't desperately trying to help Reggin out of the shelter.

It would have been nice for Reggin-person to publicly address everyone a bit more clearly, as opposed to PMing one or two people while the rest of us sit waiting. I understand she is probably very busy, and otherwise not monitoring this forum 24/7, but... if she had time to post photos of Truffles, she had time to at least drop a note to all of the people that are working so hard to help her.

(Please correct me if she did give us any sort of update since the Truffles thread came up. There's like, 6 Reggin threads now, and I'm beginning to lose track.)

This is my two cents on the matter. The pics ARE indeed cute, and I hope he grows up happy and healthy.

Saje

Island dweller
When she posted these pics she was updating the other threads. The shelter was closed today and she was trying to arrange a ride to get there first thing tomorrow morning.

S

Squishy22

Woah, I didnt expect to come back to my pic thread to see over 1,000 views. lol.

Poodlemomy, thanks for the peepee advice. He is the first male toy dog I've ever potty trained. He seems to like to piddle here and there and everywhere and only tiny bits. I'm being careful not to yell and be mean... dont wanna scare him. A "no" is definitely good enough.

BP, thanks for standing up for me. You said it very well. Some love to assume the worst of others. Somehow I suddenly do not care about reggin since I am sitting back and trying to enjoy the positives in my life. Not that I owe an explanation to anyone here, but I am holding on to all that I've got. I've lost so much in this last month and I just lost a family member, so I guess I should give up on my other two? I suppose I should give up this new baby and madison as well because I am just scraping by. I suppose I should curl up in a corner and cry every minute of every day. I am trying to enjoy the good thats left in my life... not only for me, but for my daughter, and the health of this baby who lives inside of me. I had my OB appointment today and I have lost a few pounds in 2 weeks when I am supposed to be gaining a pound a week. The fact is that I am NOT doing good emotionally right now and its starting to show in my health... baby doctor is getting concerned. People here are rightfully concerned and upset about reggin, but can you imagine how I feel being his OWNER?? To make things worse, today I found out some more extremely upsetting news, adding to the list of things that I am devastated over. Not going to say anymore, because I dont think I need to give details of my personal life on a public forum. Kicking a person when they are down is exactly what is going on. Its disturbing to be honest.

The pictures were taken with my canon SD600 digital elph that I bought a few years ago. Point and shoot camera. The camera that I have only used for video since I got the D40. Picture quality is crummy compared to the D40, but at least I still have a camera. Especially since I am having a baby in 8 weeks.

Thanks for everyone's kind comments. Truffles is a huge joy. Cute lil thing too. Yes, they are being dewormed. After hearing about my moms dog dying of that, I'm taking no chances. Just awful.

S

Squishy22

Assuming things yet again.

I made an update a good 2 minutes before I posted these pics. An estimate. ;)

Juicy

Reggin (((((((((hugs))))))) I'm so sorry hun...If it wouldn't be so much and when ever you have some time, can you post pics of Madison, and maybe even some of Pebbles too? I can't wait for this new little one to be born!! I can't believe Madison is going to be a big sis anytime now!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Not that I owe an explanation to anyone here, but I am holding on to all that I've got.

People here are rightfully concerned and upset about reggin, but can you imagine how I feel being his OWNER??

To make things worse, today I found out some more extremely upsetting news, adding to the list of things that I am devastated over. Not going to say anymore, because I dont think I need to give details of my personal life on a public forum. Kicking a person when they are down is exactly what is going on. Its disturbing to be honest.
You do owe an explanation, IMO. You owe it to all of these wonderful people on Chaz who are fighting tirelessly to try and let you be Reggin's owner AGAIN.

You have already given a lot of details of your personal life on this public forum. That is why so many people are caring for you and are worried about you. No one is trying to kick you when you're down. Everyone is trying to help you.

If you're angry at my attitude towards your situation, than I apologize, and I will happily back down. Many people here tell me "Well you haven't walked in Reggin's shoes, you couldn't possibly understand."

Reggin? I have. I've been in an uncomfortably similar situation as you, when I was about your age. I know it's hard, but as you yourself said: "I am sitting back and trying to enjoy the positives in my life."

A large group of friends you've only met on the internet are willing to give you anything you need to get your Reggin back. That's a big **** positive, and one that should be met with equally positive reactions! :)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Assuming things yet again.

I made an update a good 2 minutes before I posted these pics. An estimate. ;)
Yup! You did, I double-checked. :) Which is why I asked people to correct me if I was wrong. I am humble, and can accept when I've made a mistake. I apologize for the assumption.

S

Squishy22

No, I've still got both little ones. I'll get some pebble pics as well. Wish I could get pebbles and truffles together but pebbles doesn't quite care for him much. lol.

Allie, thats ok. If anything, just ask and I will answer. :)

Members online