Hello. Newbie here.

undefinedundefinedundefined
:) Hello. My name is Kellie. I am new to this site. I live in the country and currently have a dog, Buster, 7 yrs old, a puppy named Hex, 2 mos old, three older cats, Chloe, Jasmine, and Spirit, and three baby kittens, Cloud, Rain, and Wick. We also have several fish. I have one daughter and I am married. I am not sure how this site works, so if someone could please explain that would be awesome. I have uploaded some photos under chasingdreams03, so please check them out. Thanks.

Hi, Kellie,

What would you like to know? You've got uploading photos figured out and posting. You have a private message box, and can send and receive private messages. You'll find that on your public profile. You can fill in some basic information, like where you live (nothing specific, town and state, or less if you want), list your animals, your birthday, that type of thing, as well as indicating whether or not you will accept e-mail sent from another forum member.

This is an exceptionally friendly forum, and I am so happy to note that it is a great place for kids to visit. We watch out for them here!

There is a plethora of sound advice available, and I've never seen anyone's questions treated lightly or ridiculed.

I enjoyed your photos very much indeed! Look around the different posting areas and please, put in your two-cents worth! You've no doubt got plenty of great experience to share with us.

Renee

Members online

No members online now.