Hello!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Hello all! I'm kind of doing this out of order, as I've already been posting questions on the puppy forum, but now I'm finally getting my act together and introducing myself.

My name is Cynthia. A little over a week ago my husband and I adopted a puppy from our local Humane Society. He is a labrador retriever mix (mixed with what... we aren't sure), and he is now about 11 weeks old. We named him Morgan.

So far, he's fitting into our little pet family just fine. He's in the process of being house-trained and crate-trained, and he's also already learning "sit" and "lie down". We aren't perfect yet, of course, but he wants to be a good boy so badly! Except for the crying in the crate bit (which I posted about on the puppy forum), I'd say we are doing pretty well.

And now for what you've all been waiting for... a pic! Meet Morgan.

I'm also including a picture of our two bengal mix cats, Whitacre and Ticheli. They pretty much think they are dogs, anyways. (Seriously, they walk on a leash, love car rides, and each know and respond to about a dozen commands.)

Sorry that the pictures are so huge. I am not sure how to resize them here...

And I don't know how interested you all are in the rest of my pets, but we also own two rats and two sugar gliders. I always have to mention them, though, because... well... I love my critters. :)

Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to getting to know this forum more in the future!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! The picture size is fine. Thank you for rescuing a dog. He's a cutie. I also love your cats.

Morgan is so cute! And the cats make a terrific pet family. I'm glad things are going well for you all. It so nice that you found your pup at the HS. He certainly seems to be very happy! Welcome to Chaz! As you've already found out, there are great people and good information here.

We adopted a lab mix puppy five years ago. He turned out to be the sweetest and the best behaved of all five dogs we adopted both from our local shelter and straight from the street.

Morgan is adorable. What a cutie pie...

Members online

No members online now.