Umm... I Guess I am A Foster Now

Giny

Aw, bless your heart! He's a lucky dog to have met you, that's for sure. I can't imagine people leaving him out all the time, poor pup. I think Zoom is right, if his allergies are from contact allergies due to pollen and such being outside all the time would have made it worse. Let us know how he's doing.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Someone comes into the clinic yesterday wanting to put their 10yr old Poodle down because they didn't want to continue spending money on his cataracts and steroid shots for skin allergies. Long story short, I am fostering a 10yr old Toy Poodle named Poopsie now! He is a lovebug and doesn't let his problems get him down.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Thanks you guys. I only shaved his nose and the matts around his bottom. He had such a stressful day yesterday, I didn't want to make it worse. He also got a bath since his old owners made him stay outside all the time. :mad:

Saje

Island dweller
good for you!

maybe a food change will help the allergies?

Ash47

Taco Dog
Maybe Saje. I'm not sure what all has been tried. I will have to look through his file when I go back to work Tuesday. Can you see the elephant like skin in the picture on his arm?

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Hehehe Poopsie hehehe. Lol anyways he is really really cute. Good for you for fostering him and giving him anouther chance.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I bet he'll blossom with you...wouldn't it just be the kicker if his skin allergies turned out to be grass allergies and they made him stay outside all the time?

Members online

No members online now.