Ty, Annie and the pups playing outside...

vomdominus

Prey Drive's a BITCH!
These are some pictures I took yesterday morning. At one point, there was a squirrel in the tree right above part of my fence, and Ty & Annie went NUTS to get it! I didn't get any good pics of them in motion.

Anyhoo, here's the pics!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Okay I want daddy dog and the puppy (look in the 2nd picture) that is in the very back, the almost solid black one.
kthanksbuhbye.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My GSD would do that with squirrels too! You have gorgeous dogs and the pups are getting very big!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
They are so pretty. Annie has my heart. How old is she and and how old is Ty?

Very cute dogs and pups!! Squirrels love my backyard, and taunt the dogs on a daily basis. Reese absolutely hates them, and guards the trees to make sure they don't come down lol

ACooper

Did you raise her from a little pup?

'Cause we have seen Ty then and now........but never Annie ;)

vomdominus

Prey Drive's a BITCH!
Did you raise her from a little pup?

'Cause we have seen Ty then and now........but never Annie ;)
I'm working on digging up her pics. Most of the stuff I posted of the old man was stuff I already had on photobucket from before I joined the army, most of Annie's and Ty's newer pics aren't uploaded yet.

Yes, we did get her when she was a baby, seven weeks old. :)

I thought she was older !! Hasn't she had a litter before ???
She had the litter just after she turned two. At teh time, I thought that was ok, and that it was ok to have another litter eight months later on her second heat after the first litter. I was acting on the advice from my post vet in Fort Leavenworth.

I now know that wasn't the wisest thing to have done, and will be giving her at least three heats before I breed her again, if I do breed her at all. The quality, titles and OFA's of her progeny will have alot to do with my decision. Ty is OFA excellent, and her prelims came back as good. I haven't had her actual xrays taken and sent off yet.

I do have a girl going through Idaho state K9 training, a pup who has already gotten her BH with an SG rating, one in a TDI program and one whose owner is doing schh, but hasn't titled the dog yet.

We'll see what happens. I'm learning here, and I appreciate input.

bubbatd

I appreciate your honesty ..... luckily we all can learn . You now can pass your knowledge into your puppy contracts .

vomdominus

Prey Drive's a BITCH!
I appreciate your honesty ..... luckily we all can learn . You now can pass your knowledge into your puppy contracts .
:)

Indeed. I'm a nazi in my contracts; names, titles, OFA's, spays, ect are all outlined if the people want to get their deposit back. ;)

BEAUTIFUL Shepherds!

Truly, stunning dogs!

And the pups are adorable of course :)
Danke. :) These kids are my pride and joy!

bubbatd

:hail: Kudos !!!! I had so many restrictions , most S/N if they didn't show !

vomdominus

Prey Drive's a BITCH!
:hail: Kudos !!!! I had so many restrictions , most S/N if they didn't show !
HELL YEAH! I don't want my pups being bred unless they're titled. One more stipulation I put in there that I didn't mention... even if a pup is sold as an intact dog to be shown, I don't give out the full registration three digit number untill the dog actually has the title and good OFA's. That way, if they want to breed an untitled dog, they can't get papers on their litter because the dog still has a limited registration.

I've given this a LOT of though LOL

Members online

No members online now.