Snow Day!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Both the university and college are closed today, so neither Matt or I have class! WOO HOO!!!

Unfortunatley, I still have to work... unless they decide to close the store. That's unlikely though. The manager lives out of town, and if she can't make it in, they'll just ask me to work the whole day instead.

Kjara

I like snow, we havent had one good this year. It stayed one day and thats all. I like snow very much.. ;)

Dekka

Just try me..
heheh I know.. I FINALLY GET A SNOW DAY!! though if you check out my thread.. my poor little car is snowed in.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
They saying MAYBEEE we'll get some snow on Sunday... I just want one REALLY BIGGGG snow storm where I can stay home from work in my pjs and slippers... that would be nothing short of amazing.

Kjara

Now is 13:37 and weather is beutiful. Its 9celz. and the sun is up!! What a glorious day. Kjara and me will go for a walk in the field today.. Spring.. finally..

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Lucky! I want a snow day. :( Thursday would be best. I have class for nearly 12 hours straight.

They saying MAYBEEE we'll get some snow on Sunday... I just want one REALLY BIGGGG snow storm where I can stay home from work in my pjs and slippers... that would be nothing short of amazing.
Snow?!? If you get some, I want some. It was 70 degrees earlier this week.

Members online